We understand that the protocols can change from now until July, or even in a week! At the Langley Community Farmer’s Market, we are following strict COVID Guidelines as outlined by the Township of Langley. We are currently mandated under these understandings:
- All Patrons must wear a mask while attending the market.
- Please use the hand sanitizer stations.
- All food will be consumed outside the market area
- We are a one way market with an entrance and exit; a ‘shop, don’t stop’ type of flow
- Please do not attend the market if you are feeling ill, or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please follow all signage and guidelines on site.
Please understand that safety is of the utmost importance, and we are realistic with changes as they come and are adopted by our municipal guidelines!